This area is for exhibitors, sponsors, partners and ambassadors to access marketing materials for the National Equine Show. If you are not sure whether you have consent to use this artwork for promotional purposes then please contact the marketing team. Please note that our logo is only to be used to promote the show and not for merchandise use, unless you have written consent.
Suggested social text: The National Equine Show offers something new and fresh in the equine event calendar. Visitors can try and test new things making it a great shopping focussed day out with lots of interactive features, community meet-ups and inspiring presentations from experts and equine stars. The event is the perfect weekend for new and existing equestrians who would like to learn about and try new things, with horse and rider inclusion, health and well-being at its core. We/I can’t wait to see you there!
Click on the logos below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’.
For use of white/light background:
Join us at the National Equine Show social media graphics
Click on the images below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’. If you need anything bespoke/unique made please email [email protected]. Alternatively, download our Join Me / Join Us logo circles and create your own:
JOIN ME (Instagram & Facebook)
JOIN US (Instagram & facebook)
Join Me (Instagram & facebook stories)
Join Us (Instagram & facebook story)
Piece to camera
Top tips for creating a successful piece to camera shout-out
- Film in portrait
- Choose a quiet space with a plain background
- Begin by announcing who you are and your relationship to the show
- If you are speaking at the event, announce the time and day that you will be on stage
- If you are exhibiting at the event, announce what stand you will be on and what people can expect to see/buy
- If you are an ambassador for the event, explain what you are looking forward to most about the show and why
Top tips for effective newsletter content
- A short and snappy headline for your article
- Write text in the third person. You are in the National Equine Show newsletter so it sounds strange if you’re saying ‘we or I’.
- Use bullet points for lists
- Keep it simple!
- Use an incentive for readers to click on your link. What’s their benefit? Consider discount codes, competitions or exclusive news.
- A 150-word description of product/service benefits
- What people can expect to see from you at the show
- Offer code where relevant
- Static banner (.png/jpg) 1200 pixels (w) x 400 pixels (h)
How to exhibit with impact – your checklist
- Make your booth visible to visitors, be loud, engaging & fun!
- Entice visitors to speak to you with promotional options: Discounts, Competitions, Interactive activities
- Set goals for your booth, give staff targets and incentives for being on the booth ie. #conversations #sales #data sign ups
- Train your booth staff to be proactive and engaging with visitors. No one likes the booth with staff sat at their laptops or phones.
- Share your social media handles on your booth artwork. Organise a selfie competition or create reasons for visitors to tag your handle in posts
- Bring famous brand ambassadors to the expo and have them do meet & greets on your booth
- Release product lines in time with the expo to create sales impact and work to engage the press for more publicity
- Smile and post on your social media throughout the show
Do you need inspiration for interactive stand ideas?
- Bands & music
- Basic Simulators
- Arcade Game & Leaderboard
- Fashion show for your latest range
- Mini Fitness Area
- Live coaching sessions on your booth
- Spin the wheel competitions (these are usually popular so think outside the box)
- Selfie boards
- Guess the weight of X and win a giveaway
- Mascot on your stand
- Dancing/Singing entertainment
- Retro/vintage fashion displays