Hoofprints Miniature Haven started as a not for profit registered as a charity in July 2018 to show we were a transparent project.
It took an extended period to register as a charity due to the activities with children, vulnerable adults and animals all requiring high levels of commitment, security and expertise.
At present the charity has 4 trustees
We have survived very testing times over the last few years. Ready for our next challenge.
Hoofprints Miniature Haven are committed to
- Being Aware it is people in the most disadvantaged community and in most financially difficult society Are the people who would gain the most from volunteering and/or participating in the farm’s activities?
- Bringing together people no matter of age, sex, health issues, beliefs or backgound.
- Being as environmental sustainability as possible .
- Perform with care for air, soil, water quality biodiversity through our environmental plan
- Being part of the local community and encouraging local community to volunteer / participate at farm.
- Promote and encourage locals and further afield to learn about the countryside.
- Organise regular meetings with trustees, volunteers and the local community to discuss what is happening now and in the future.
- Animals and the countryside being a major part to encourage a more healthy lifestyle for everyone no matter what part of society they may be from.
- Animals gain as much from the visitors that the visitors gain from working with them.
- Work together with local business to utilise their skills as part of the charity work